Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Charleston Antique Mall is Moving

Hi All;

I haven't written in a while, been very busy getting my spot ready for
the BIG event.  Below is the Mall's official announcement.

We have exciting news everybody, Charleston Antique Mall will be moving May 2012. Watch for our new opening at 560 S. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas. We will be in the old "Peter Piper Pizza" building next to Arizona Charlies. We will be bigger and better!

To celebrate, we are having a HUGE MOVING SALE at Charleston Antique Mall. Starting April 1st and continuing through April 29th. Big discounts throughout the entire mall!!!!

We will be starting our moving countdown on April 1st. The last day the mall will be open at the present location is April 29th.

Once again, new address will be 560 S. Decatur, next to Arizona Charlies in the old Peter Piper Pizza building. In the meantime, many new things are still coming into mall and we plan to keep it active and full until the move. So come on down and enjoy one of the few shopping days left at our present location.

I want to personally thank all of my loyal customers who have made me a tremendous success thru-out my 4 year duration at the original location.  I look forward to seeing you all at our new location on Decatur Blvd. on May 1st.

Until then, happy hunting and best wishes to all.
regards,

No comments: