Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone;

Thanks for being loyal to my blog for the past two years. I had tremendous success at my vintage store in 2011 with record-breaking sales!!  Thanks to everyone who visited me.  I appreciate your patronage and realize that my continued success wholely depends upon my loyal, awesome customers.  I look forward to another exciting year as I continue my quest to find unique vintage treasures.

Just a reminder that the Charleston Antique Mall will be moving soon to another location within Las Vegas.  As soon as I discover our new location, I will share it with you all.  Meanwhile, please continue to visit my location there, Spot #77 for unique/vintage items made or created in the 60's/70's.

Lastly, the mall will be having a President's Day sale, the week of February 16th-19th, please join us for 15% off all of your purchases.

Thanks for your continued patronage, my business is only as successful as my loyal customers.

Happy New Year, wishing you all a Spectacular 2012.

Cheers!!

No comments: